We’re not all mathematicians. That’s why we have calculators. Use ours to figure out your estimated payment and interest rates.
- Calculate your monthly loan payment in just a few steps.
- Refinancing can help you save on interest. Use this calculator to determine how much refinancing can save you.
- Use this calculator to figure out the fees, taxes and monthly payments to help you make a decision between renting and buying a home.
- Plug in your numbers and find the loan that’s right for you.
- Use this calculator to generate an amortization schedule for your home loan.
Auto Financing Tools
- You found the car you want. But can you afford it? Use this calculator to figure out your estimated loan payment and interest rate.
- Calculate your monthly payments and your total net cost. By comparing these amounts, you can determine which is the better value for you, buying or leasing.
Debt Reduction Tools
- This calculator can help you find the debt consolidation plan that’s right for you. Fill in your loan amounts, credit card balances and other outstanding debt to see your estimated monthly payment.
Charles Gus Johnson (October 12, 1880 – October 14, 1957) served as California State Treasurer, 1923-1956. He was the longest-serving state treasurer. He was forced to resign in 1956 after stories began to emerge over him funneling state funds into personal loans.
Americas United Bank is a commercial bank, primarily owned by Hispanic entrepreneurs and professionals from the greater Los Angeles area. The Bank provides business and personal banking services to small-to-medium-sized businesses, professionals and entrepreneurs.
Americas United Bank opened its doors for business in Glendale, California as a...