Consider your Signature Line of Credit a ready source of money. It’s a revolving line of credit, so it’s always at your service. Just like Cal Coast!
- Loan amounts from $500 to $25, 000
- Withdraw funds at any branch, by check, online banking or phone banking
- Competitive fixed rates
- No prepayment penalty
- Make transfers as needed to your California Coast savings or checking account
- Use it for overdraft protection
- Optional California Coast Guard Plus*
- Free eStatements
- Free Cal Coast Online
- Free CoastLine
*Available at an additional cost. Certain restrictions may apply.
Secured Signature Loan
Got money in savings, a Certificate or Money Market account? You’re on the fast track to a loan! With a shared secured signature loan, you can borrow against your money at Cal Coast, and get a few perks along the way.
- Pay a low rate on the loan
- Continue to earn interest on your accounts
The Smart Option Student Loan® for California Coast by Sallie Mae®
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
- Multiple in-school repayment options, plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates provides even more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
For more info, watch these videos—
Mozo (Money zone) is an Australian banking and insurance comparison website. The site compares home loans, credit cards, debit cards, car loans, personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits, car insurance,and life insurance.
As of 2012, Mozo compares over 1,500 financial products from 158 providers, including all Australian banks, all...
Debt Payoff Planner and Calculator
Mobile Application (OxbowSoft Apps)