Homeowners all across Hawaii are saying, “Thanks equity” because they’re tapping into their home’s equity to pay for things that really matter to them.
What will you “thank your home equity” for?
A great option for both expected and unexpected expenses.
- Flexible loan amounts available
- Low annual percentage rates
- Predictable monthly payments
A line of credit to use when you need it.
- An instant loan with lower rates than most credit cards
- No balance transfer or cash advance fees
- Draw up to credit line when needed using free Personal FlexLine checks
Competitive rates and convenient terms.
- Available at select car dealerships
- Competitive low fixed rates and terms up to 78 months
- Auto Leases are also available at select Hawaii new car dealerships
Your Bank of Hawaii savings or time deposit account can be used to secure this loan.
- Lower interest rates than an unsecured loan
- Flexible repayment terms
- Excellent way to start building credit history
Added protection against overdrawing your checking account.
- Automatically covers your overdrafts up to your available credit limit
- Helps you avoid overdraft charges
Edward Preston (1831–1890) was a lawyer and judge originally from England who served in the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Edward Preston was born 17 February 1831 in London, England. In 1852 he sailed to Melbourne, Australia, and then practised law in Christchurch, New Zealand in the firm Wynn Williams & Co. He married in 1852, and came to the Hawaiian...
The Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate In Georgia: A Step-By-Step Plan to Protect Your Assets, Limit Your Taxes, and Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled for Georgia Residents
Book (Atlantic Publishing Group Inc.)