If you are facing an unexpected cash shortage before payday, a payday loan can help you hang on until the next check arrives. One of the best things about an online payday loan is the simple application process. Unlike long-term lenders, we do not require collateral, traditional credit reports, or extensive paperwork. The application can be filled out 24/7 online and takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
ACE Cash Express representatives process payday loan applications quickly and efficiently, since the entire application is completed online. That means, if you are approved, you will receive your funds within one to two business days.1, 2
Qualifications for Payday Loans
Are you in need of fast cash but unsure whether you qualify for a payday loan? The good news is that many consumers can obtain a payday loan through a simple online application process. In addition, ACE Cash Express does not require lengthy paperwork or an extensive credit history.
To qualify for a payday loan, you must have the following:
- Valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Bank account.
- Steady source of recurring income payments.
Considerations for Payday Loans
Payday loans are not for everyone. Keep the following information in mind before you begin the application process.
- If you have an outstanding payday loan, you may be eligible for a payment plan with your existing lender.
- Make sure you understand your repayment schedule, and do not apply for a payday loan if you are unsure about paying it back.
- Do not apply for a payday loan to rebuild your credit. These short-term financial tools are not designed to rebuild credit.
In finance, Credit risk management is the process of assessing risk in an investment. When the risk has been assessed, investment decisions can be made and the risk vs. return balance considered from a better position.
The main way to reducing credit risk is by monitoring the behaviour of clients who wish apply for credit in the business. These...
Prescreen is the process by which a lender proactively evaluates a consumer's credit history in order to decide whether or not to offer them credit. The process of prescreening consumers happens without the consumers' knowledge and without any derogatory effects on their credit file. The use of credit data for prescreen is strictly regulated by...