Do you have an unexpected expense?
PayDayHawaii's MicroCredit service may be just right for you, especially with our new Sign & Go feature.
Even the most organized person can have an emergency-a medical crisis, a car repair, or utility bill-and need quick access to cash, or just something to tide them over until payday.
We make it easy and convenient for you to solve your cash-flow problems. Consider a short-term cash advance to tide you over and see you through this rough patch. You can get a MicroCredit Cash Advance today against your posted dated automatic debit payment draft on your payday. Quicker and with less hassle than a traditional loan.
You can apply for a MicroCredit Cash Advance Apply Now, or visit one of our handy and friendly locations throughout the islands. At PayDayHawaii, we understand you and your needs; we're local, and we're the experts.
Become a member and you'll be able to send your cash advance request to your PayDayHawaii store ahead of your arrival. Your contract and cash will be ready and waiting-all you have to do is "Sign & Go!" Call ahead or send a text, and stop by at lunchtime or after work.
MicroCredit Cash Advances at PayDayHawaii are easy to apply for, and offer quick access to cash much more cheaply than the overdraft fees you would incur if you bounced checks-and no damage to your credit rating.
PayDayHawaii's MicroCredit: The best solution to your short-term cash needs.
- Micro-Credit 3: A fee of 11% of the repayment amount is charged for the advance. Your advance will be due on any payday up to 3 days.
- Micro-Credit 7: A fee of 13% of the repayment amount is charged for the advance. Your advance will be due on any payday up to 7 days.
- Micro-Credit 16: A fee of 15% of the repayment amount is charged for the advance. Your advance will be due on any payday up to 16 days.
- Micro-Credit Social Security: A fee of 11-15% of the repayment amount is charged for the advance. Your advance will be due on your benefit payment date but no later than 31 days.
Terms & Conditions
- Rescission Policy: If you change your mind, you may rescind your Micro-Credit contract at no cost on or before the close of the following business day.
- Extended Payment Option: After four or more consecutive Micro-Credit contracts you may opt for a payment plan of up to 90 days with payments made every payday. A late charge will be added and you may not use your account again for 30 days following your final payment.
- Advisory: Deferred deposit transactions are not suitable for long-term borrowing. Only one deferred transaction can be opened from all sources.
- Hawaii Residents Only: PayDayHawaii's Micro-Credit Advance is only available to residents of the State of Hawaii.
As banks and building societies close their doors to all but the least 'risky' borrowers, Dispatches reporter Jane Moore investigates a highly lucrative financial industry that has stepped in to provide loans to the millions of people denied credit elsewhere.
She discovers that many of the loans offered by some of these doorstep operators...