Life is full of surprises and sometimes we all just need a little extra money. Quick. With our Personal Creditline, you have a credit line available to you any time without having to secure property like a home. How’s that for peace of mind?
Use your Personal Creditline to pay for the expected and the unexpected in life. It could be replacing your washing machine or making an expensive auto repair. The uses are unlimited. (As are life’s surprises!)
Quick money, big advantages
- Use it only when you need it
- Borrow as much or as little of your credit line as you like
- Pay interest only on the funds you’ve borrowed
- Use for overdraft protection. We can transfer in increments of $100 from your Personal Creditline to your checking account to cover overdrafts on checks and debit purchases.
- Access online, over the phone, or by visiting a branch
- Personal Creditlines available up to $50, 000
- Minimum payment is 3% of the balance owing
- No annual fee
American Financial Services Association (AFSA) is a trade association for the U.S. consumer credit industry headquartered in Washington, D.C.. AFSA’s 350 members include consumer and commercial finance companies, vehicle finance/leasing companies, mortgage lenders, credit card issuers, industrial banks and industry suppliers. AFSA is a founding...
The Scholarship Book, 13th Edition: The Complete Guide to Private-Sector Scholarships, Fellowships, Grants, and Loan s for the Undergraduate (Scholarship Books)
Book (Prentice Hall Press)