Whether you want to give your lifestyle a boost or have an unexpected expense to deal with, a Personal Loan from Absa is the cost-effective way of making it happen.
Absa personal loans are flexible: you can borrow from R3 000 to R350 000, and affordable repayment periods range from 12 to 72 months*.
- Immediate access to your funds after approval
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- The ability to pay off your loan faster (extra payments reduce the capital amount of the loan)
- Easy approval if you require additional funds
- An affordable Credit Protection Plan to settle the outstanding balance if you die, become permanently disabled or get one of the dread diseases. A monthly amount equal to your instalment amount will be paid for a limited period if you are retrenched or temporarily disabled. (Optional)
Applying for a personal loan is quick and easy!
If you are an existing Absa customer, all you need to do is logon to Absa Online, click on “Apply” on the top tabbed navigation, and select “Personal Loan” from the menu that appears on the page.
Simply enter your requirements, and you could have the money in your account in less than 10 minutes! Remember, no collateral is needed to apply for your personal loan as your application is based on your credit worthiness.
If you are registered for Absa Online, you may see a provisional loan amount on the main accounts page.
JOE LYNAM is an Irish journalist working for the BBC in the United Kingdom.
Lynam is the Business Correspondent with the BBC's flagship current affairs programme BBC Newsnight, under Economics Editor Paul Mason
Between 2008-2012, Joe was the BBC's Weekend Business Correspondent covering economic, business, company, financial and personal...
Personal Loan Calculator Free
Mobile Application (Rishi)
Credit Calc [Download]
Digital Software (Smart Touch Premium-151991-151991)
Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Sugar, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Grocery (Wholesome Sweeteners)
Auto Loan Calculator
Mobile Application (Ten Gallon Apps, LLC)
Debt Reduction Tracker
Mobile Application (Aspiring User Apps)