- Rates from 5.5% to 9.99% APR with Auto-Pay
- See if you’re pre-qualified online; no fees, no obligation
- No origination fees; no application fees; no prepayment fees; and no balance transfer fees
- Loans from $5, 000 to $100, 000
- We provide unemployment protection to our community members
- Requires stable employment and evidence of meeting monthly financial obligations, but your FICO score is not used in underwriting
|APR Range||Terms||Amount||Fees||Credit Accepted|
|5.5% – 9.99%||3, 5 or 7 years||$5, 000 – $100, 000||None||Excellent|
A very low APR range; requires flawless credit
- Excellent credit required (min. 5 years credit history with no delinquencies)
- Rates as low as 1.99% for certain loan amounts and uses
- No fees
- Get a decision on the same business day
- Rate Beat: LightStream will beat a competing lender’s published APR by 0.10%*
|1.99% – 9.99%||2 – 7 years|
Personal loans for average to good credit
Fair loan rates for college grads, even with no credit history
- If you don’t have credit history you may qualify for a loan based upon your education, field of study and career
- For other applicants, a minimum 640 FICO score is required
- 3- or 5-year loans up to $35, 000
- Rates starting at 4.66%
- No prepayment penalty
- Check your rate in 2 minutes
|4.66%-29.99%||3 or 5 years||$3, 000 – $35, 000||1% – 6%||Good* (See above)|
3- or 5- year loans for most credit levels.
Prosper is a peer-to-peer lender, meaning you’re borrowing from hundreds of individual investors, not a bank. As a result, many borrowers who cannot get approved for a bank personal loan have success with Prosper. The better your credit, the lower your APR, and the interest rates for borrowers with poor credit can get steep. There’s also a one-time closing fee of between 2 and 5 percent (again, this depends on your creditworthiness).
|5.99% – 35.36%||36 or 60 months||$2, 000 – $35, 000||2%-5% of loan amount||Average, Good, Excellent|
3- or 5- year loans for any purpose.
Like Prosper, LendingClub is a peer-to-peer lender, not a bank. This means approval decisions are made based on more than your credit score alone. Investors have been hungry to fund these kinds of loans recently, meaning approval chances are good — but you don’t know what your interest rate will be until you apply (although you don’t have to accept the loan if you don’t like the rate). As with Prosper, a one-time origination fee of between 1.11 and 5 percent applies at closing.
|5.99% – 32.99%||$1, 000 – $35, 000||$1.11% – 5.00%|
Personal loans for all credit levels
Next business day funding; check your rate without affecting your credit score.
Avant is an online lender that offers personal loans and credit lines between $1, 000 and $35, 000 for many credit levels. With Avant, you can apply for and sign your loan entirely online and, in many cases, funds are deposited into your bank account on the next business day. Avant’s Website lets you check your loan rate before you apply so it doesn’t affect your credit.
|Varies by state||12- 48 months||All Credit Levels|
Personal loans for up to $10, 000; perfect credit not required
NetCredit offers fast and easy online approval for personal loans in the following states: Alabama, California, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
NetCredit features friendly customer service, funding straight to your bank account, and the opportunity to build credit as you pay off you loan on time. Plus, you can check your eligibility without affecting your FICO® score.
|Varies by credit||12 – 60 months||$1, 000 – $10, 000||Most credit levels|
Vozrozhdenie Bank (MICEX-RTS: VZRZ) is a Russian bank founded in 1991 and headquartered in Moscow. The bank provides personal banking and business services to clients in Russia through of a network that includes 161 bank branches and more than 780 ATM's.
The bank provides 1,600,000 clients with a range of services, from savings accounts...
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
Book (Syracuse Univ Pr (Sd))