With the No Credit Check option, you have no credit check, no deposit and no annual contract. Available for up to 3 lines, and with the $75 Unlimited plan*, switching to Sprint has never been easier. Your phone choices are below:
- Purchase a Certified Pre-Owned phone. These devices, which are like new and fully certified by Sprint, can be purchased at a fraction of the price of a brand new phone.
- Bring your own Sprint device: If you own or buy an inactive, off-contract Sprint device, you can activate it with the no credit check option.
- Purchase a new Sprint phone at full price.
*This option is also available in Retail Stores with the Sprint Family Share Pack.
Why no credit check?
- We want to offer an alternative for customers that wish to be on one of our nationally advertised price plans, but do not want a credit check. Customers also have a no credit check option on our Sprint Prepaid brand.
Who is eligible?
- Consumer customers are eligible for the no credit check option. The no credit check option is not available for corporate-liable accounts or through the Sprint Discount Program (formerly Individual Liable discounts).
Are all new and existing Sprint customers eligible for no credit check?
- Yes. Any customer looking for a No Contract or no credit check option can set up a new account and get up to 3 lines of service.
I am a current Sprint customer. Can I add additional lines with no credit check?
- Yes, however you will need to open a new account. Each account will have a separate bill. Prepaid and Sprint As You Go customers also have separate bills/accounts.
Do I qualify for an early upgrade option under the no credit check option?
- With the no credit check option, you can upgrade your phone anytime. You will simply purchase another Certified Pre-Owned phone, pay full suggested retail price, or bring your own device. If you want to participate in Monthly Installments, a credit check will be required and you will be moved to a new account.
Small and Medium Enterprises in Afghanistan employ 10 to 250 employees, have sales up to US$ 1 million and paid-in capital of up to US$ 1 million. Lenders are banks, financing companies, some MFIs, local money exchange service providers (Hawala dealers), credit unions and societies. Most of these loans are disbursed against collateral of title...
First American International Bank (恆通銀行) is an overseas Chinese bank in the United States. Headquartered in Brooklyn, with branch offices in Chinatown, Manhattan and in Chinatown, Flushing, this privately-held community bank was first established on November 15, 1999.
The bank was first established to serve Asian, Chinese, low-income, recent...