Did you know that cash is available in your home? It’s just waiting at your door. So open the door–to cash in on the opportunity to do whatever you want! Call your local office or talk with one of our loan specialists to learn more about your options!
Why would I get a home equity loan or line of credit?
- Pay off credit cards or other debt at a MUCH lower rate
- Refinance your home
- Remodel your home
- Pay off student loans at a lower rate
- Pay for a child’s education
- Buy a car
- Help with medical expenses
- Go on vacation
- …pretty much whatever you need money for at a lower rate!
Why work with Standard Bank?
- Competitive rates that are updated daily
- Low closing costs
- Quick Turnaround
- Flexible Lending (since we are local!)
- In-house loan servicing for the life of your loan
- One-on-one attention with a local loan specialist
- Local decision making
What are my options?
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan: If you own your home, you have options. Save money with a low, fixed-interest rate. You’ll enjoy the convenience of affordable monthly payments over a fixed time period. The interest paid on the loan may be 100% deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Home Equity Line of Credit: Have money available for a “rainy day” with a Standard Bank Home Equity Line of Credit. You can enjoy the low variable interest rate and possible tax savings benefits (consult your tax advisor). This is a revolving loan, so you can pay down the balance and re-use it whenever you want to. You are in control, and you don’t have to apply for another loan every time you need money. It’s there–just waiting at your door.
Where do I start?
|Lisa Baverso||(412) 856-0354||Monroeville|
|Beth Beistel||(724) 547-7515||Mt. Pleasant|
|Sandy Crosten||(814) 842-3294||Hyndman|
|Angel Yates||(301) 729-3738||LaVale|
|Cindy Heater||(724) 327-0010||Murrysville|
|Mary Jo Hixson||(724) 887-7900||Scottdale|
|Kelly Hoover||(724) 238-6655||Ligonier|
|Caren Lister||(724) 834-2060||Greensburg|
John Swallow (born (1962-11-10)November 10, 1962) is Utah’s Chief Deputy Attorney General over civil litigation and is a member of the Republican Party. He has a conservative record and experience as both a lawyer and a politician.
Swallow has been a lawyer since 1990 and was a member of the Utah State House of Representatives from 1996-2002...
Luxlady Premium Motorola Google Nexus 6 Flip Pu Leather Wallet Case Pink piggy bank couple with blue sky great for business and family concept IMAGE 35489564 o
Wireless (Luxlady Inc)