Blue365 offers access to health and wellness deals exclusive to Blue members.
Blue365 members will receive these benefits:
- $500 cash back* after closing your home refinance or purchase.
- Bonus free appraisal credit at closing† if you buy or sell your home with In-House Realty.
- Ability to now extend your discount with your Family & Friends.
- Now more than ever, keeping track of your financial health is almost as important as your physical health. Blue365 has partnered with Quicken® Loans® to give you access to their dedicated Mortgage Insiders team. With VIP client service and financial discounts on refinance and home purchases, their team is on your side when it comes to putting your financial house in order.
Here are a few more reasons to choose Quicken Loans:
- Quicken Loans has industry-leading online tools and mobile apps for ease, speed and insight into the mortgage process.
- J.D. Power and Associates has ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination” in the U.S. – three years in a row.
- Refinance, even if you owe more than your home is worth, with the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) – up to twice your home’s value.
NMLS #3030. Equal Housing Lender. Licensed in all 50 states.
- *Valid on new applications only.
- †The cost of your appraisal fee will be credited at closing.
- **Rebate check will be issued within 30 days of closing.
- Must apply with the Mortgage Insiders at Quicken Loans in order to receive these benefits.
- This offer is available only on the Quicken Loans page of the Blue365 website.
- Full terms and conditions are available on the Blue365 page of the Quicken Loans website.
- Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2010–2012 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2012 study based on 3, 552 total responses measuring 19 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July–August 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit www.jdpower.com.
- Click “Redeem Now” to learn more about additional restrictions that may apply.
- Quicken LoansSM is a registered service mark of Intuit, Inc., used under license.
The Forbes 500 was an annual listing of the top 500 American companies produced by Forbes Magazine. The list was calculated by combining five factors: sales, profits, assets, market value, and employees. The list was last issued in March 2003 (based on 2002 data for the companies); it is no longer calculated each year and has been replaced by...
General Motors Financial Company, Inc. is a financial services arm of General Motors. Founded in 1992 as AmeriCredit, GM Financial provides car loans through automobile dealerships to medium- and moderate-risk customers in the United States and Canada. The company is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Before its acquisition by GM, the company ranked...
NICHE SITE RICHES: How to make an extra $300-$500 per month selling affiliate products in small to medium niches with less than 4 hours of work per website