- Approval based on ability to repay without requiring collateral.
- Terms up to 60 months.
- Maximum loan amount $15, 000.
- No collateral required.
- Repayment based on recurrence of expenses.
Secured Personal Loans
To obtain a lower rate for a personal loan, members can use their savings funds on account as security. You choose between your savings or a term certificate. Both will continue to earn dividends while you get a lower rate on your loan. Your money works harder for you.
- Low rates—dividend rate plus 3%.
- Terms to 60 months for share secured.
- Terms available up to the maturity date of the certificate.
Rapid Anticipation Loans
A low cost, short-term loan based on your anticipated refund from annual federal taxes. A better alternative to higher cost loans offered by tax preparation services.
- Low $20 application fee.
- Low 12.95% APR* until the refund is deposited.
- Interest accrues only on the days the loan is outstanding.
PayDay Advance Loans
A low cost, short-term loan based on your anticipated payroll deposit. Use as an emergency loan to help when budget funds fall shorter than anticipated. A better alternative to higher cost loans offered by PayDay lenders.
- Maximum loan of $1, 000.
- Available once a quarter.
- Interest accrues only for the duration of the loan.
ABS Building Society Limited was a mutual building society with its head office based in Armidale, NSW, Australia. ABS was a member of the industry body, Abacus, which represents Australian Credit Unions and Building Societies. ABS had an Australian Financial Services Licence providing financial services predominantly in the New England and...
The Loan Modification Guide: For Homeowners and their Professional Advisors
Book (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform)