- Store Credit can only be used online at the website.
- Store Credit can only be used on orders associated with your original account. This means, Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash. We are not responsible for stolen Store Credit codes.
- Store Credit may not be purchased. Store Credit is provided to your account when purchased items have been returned and 'Receive Store Credit' has been selected from the return page.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
Expiration / Service Fees
Store Credit does not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
Compliance With Law
By electing to receive Store Credit, you are certifying and representing to Zappos Development, Inc. that the activities in connection with which the Store Credit will be used will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the Terms and Conditions that govern the website. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify us and our subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of Store Credit or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Kwedit was a website that helps people without credit or debit cards to purchase virtual goods online. People could purchase items online and promise to pay for the items later, through mail-in payments, payments at a 7-Eleven store, or through a credit card online. Kwedit ceased operations, but their Kwedit-Direct offering became PayNearMe, a...
An online wallet is a program or web service that allows users to store and control their online shopping information, like logins, passwords, shipping address and credit card details, in one central place.