We offer competitive signature loans for a variety of purposes. You do not have to provide collateral for the loan.
Line of Credit and Overdraft Protection
Stay in control of your finances with a personal line of credit from Sentinel Federal Credit Union. Just like a credit card but without the plastic. Use what you need, when you need it and pay interest only on the amount you use. Your funds become available again as you pay down your balance.
- Lines of credit up to $25, 000 with rates as low as 9.45% APR*
- No annual fee
- No penalty for early payoff
- No transfer fees when you transfer funds from your line of credit to your checking account using It’s Me 247 Online Banking, CU*TALK phone banking, in person at any Sentinel Federal branch or at a Sentinel Federal ATM
- Provides overdraft protection on your checking account when you need it*
Share Secured Loans
Low cost financing while you continue to save.
- Use your savings or certificate as security for your loan
- Offered at very special rates and terms
- Fast loan processing
- Ideal solution when you can’t decide if you should pay cash, by taking the money out of savings, or borrow the money
Payday Alternative Loan
Now there’s a better way to borrow quick cash with an affordable, short-term loan from Sentinel Federal Credit Union. Contact us for an affordable Payday Alternative Loan. We’ll help you get back on track and save you money.
- Payday Alternative Loans start at $200 with a maximum of $1, 000
- No credit check or collateral is required
- Up to 28% Annual Percentage Rate
- $20 application fee
- Up to 6 months to pay back your loan
- Available to members of Sentinel Federal Credit Union with an account in good standing that has been open for at least 30 days
- Financial counseling available and encouraged at no additional charge
- health advice www.999alert.com health insurance advice help
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is a United States government agency created as part of the National Housing Act of 1934. It insured loans made by banks and other private lenders for home building and home buying. The goals of this organization are to improve housing standards and conditions, provide an adequate home financing system...
Financing the Small to Medium-Size Industrial Company: A Thesis Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of Pace University by Stephen J. Lynch  Hardcover Book
Single Detail Page Misc