Check Your Eligibility without Affecting Your Credit Score with My ScoreSaver™
At NetCredit, we understand that protecting and improving your credit score is important to you, even when you’re in need of extra funds. That’s why with My ScoreSaver™ you can check your eligibility for a personal loan without affecting your credit score!
We also understand that you’re more than just one number. That’s why we use thousands of variables from a customer’s personal financial picture — not just credit score — to check eligibility and determine loan offers. Here’s how it works:
Start by clicking the “Check Your Eligibility” button anywhere on netcredit.com.
Create your personal account by providing a few details about yourself.
With My ScoreSaver™, you will only ever see a soft inquiry on your credit report, which does not have any negative impact on your score!
If you’re eligible, you will instantly be presented with your individualized personal loan offer.
Find the Personal Loan that Fits You Best with the My RightFit Tool™
We understand that personalizing your loan is important to you. That’s why we’ve created the My RightFit Tool™ so you can customize your loan amount and repayments until you find the right fit for you. Here’s how it works:
- If eligible, you’ll be presented with a loan offer selected just for you.
- If you’re happy with what you see, great! Otherwise, click the “Modify Loan Details” button to adjust your loan offer.
- Use the loan amount slider to select the right amount for you — from the minimum to the maximum, or anywhere in between.
- Then select the repayment schedule that best fits your budget or goals — choose a lower payment over a longer period of time to minimize the impact on your monthly cash flow, or choose a higher payment over a shorter period of time to incur less interest and pay off your loan faster.
No Hidden Fees with ClearCost for Me™
Our ClearCost for Me™ promise leaves you with no surprises when it comes to the cost of your loan. The only fee you’ll ever pay is the daily simple interest on your loan. Through NetCredit, you will never be charged any additional or hidden fees like origination fees, application fees, early payment fees, non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees or late fees. (Note: Your bank may charge you non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees if you do not have sufficient funds in your account when your payment is due.) NetCredit is committed to a clear and simple cost structure that provides an upfront, straightforward experience every step of the way. If you ever have questions, give us a call or view the specific Rates & Terms for your state.
Build Positive Credit History with My CreditBuilder
At NetCredit, we understand that you’re more than your credit score. That’s why we offer a personalized experience for each and every customer — your eligibility is determined by looking at your broader financial picture, not just your credit score. We also understand that protecting or improving your credit score is important to you, so that you can move upward and onward in life. With My CreditBuilder, you can build positive credit history by making timely repayments. Here’s how it works:
- As soon as you make a payment, it’s noted in our system.
- Your payment is reported to two major credit bureaus: TransUnion and Experian.
- Each credit bureau factors this payment and any subsequent payments into your credit report and your overall credit score.
- As you continue to make on-time payments, you will accumulate positive indicators in your credit history. (Note that late or missed payments could reflect negatively on your credit report.)
Feel Confident Choosing NetCredit with My Choice Guarantee™
We know how important it is for you to find the right partner and a loan that fits your personal needs. That’s why we offer the NetCredit My Choice Guarantee™, which lets you try us out worry-free.
Not sure about the process? Want to understand exactly what you’re getting through NetCredit before committing? NetCredit’s My Choice Guarantee™ lets you experience what NetCredit has to offer, while allowing you to return your loan if you decide it isn’t the right fit, until 5 p.m. CT on the business day after funding. No questions asked!
Interactive Investor is a UK based commercial online financial services provider concerning stocks, investing and personal finance. Founded in August 1995 as "Interactive Investor International" the site was redesigned and the name was changed to Interactive Investor following its withdrawal from the South African and Asian markets. The site...
Cash Converters International Limited is a worldwide pawnbroking franchise company. They also offer small financial loans to people.
Cash Converters International (CCV) is a franchised retail network listed on the ASX and London Stock Exchange.
Cash Converters stores around the world offer pawn-broking loans available in selected markets, as...
How To Start A Business in 2016: 5 STEPS TO STARTING A BUSINESS BY USING BUSINESS CREDIT EVEN IF YOU HAVE BAD CREDIT, NO CREDIT, AND NO PERSONAL GUARANTEE
eBooks (E. Dean Cole)