- Revolving credit limit of up to $30, 000.
- 7.24% variable APR.
- Monthly payment equal to 2% of outstanding balance.
- Access through HVFCU ATMS and Internet Banking.
- Free convenience checks.
- Your Readi-Cash line of credit, along with your savings account, can be used as an overdraft source to cover shortages in your checking account. Once approved, let us know you’d like overdraft protection when your loan is funded. If you wish to change the overdraft coverage or add it later, you can contact us to set that up too. To cancel overdraft protection use our Change Member Application.
Signature Loan Features
- 7.25% fixed APR.
- Terms up to 60 months.
- Loan amounts up to $30, 000.
Rate Discount with AutoPay
Arrange to have your loan payment automatically deducted from your checking, savings, or money market account and HVFCU will lower the interest rate on your loan by .25%! In addition to saving money, you’ll never have to worry about being late with a payment, and it will help keep your credit history strong.
Convenient Payment Options
- Automatic deduction with AutoPay.
- Transfer via phone, ATM, or Internet Banking.
- By check or cash in person or through the mail.
Principality is a Welsh building society based in Cardiff, the capital of Wales. With assets of just under £6bn it is the largest building society in Wales and the seventh largest in the United Kingdom. Principality Building Society is mutual, which means it is owned by its members rather than shareholders. It serves clients through the...
Citizens Bank of Canada (French: Banque Citizens du Canada) is a British Columbia, Canada-based virtual bank owned by Vancouver City Credit Union (Vancity). From 1997 until 2009, Citizens Bank offered personal and business banking services over the internet. On August 5, 2009, Citizens Bank announced that it will focus its operations on Visa...