Welcome to the Quick Grow Express Online Lending System!
Returning users access your loan here.
Thank you for your interest in a Quick Grow Express Business Loan. We understand your time is valuable, so please read the Application Steps below to ensure you can complete your online business loan application. Assuming all information is gathered and known, the application will typically take several hours to complete. You will hear from a REAP Business Specialist within 5 business days after you submit your application.
The Quick Grow Express Loan can be used for startup and existing business purposes and is designed for easy borrower application process and quick turnaround. The loan can be $10, 000 or less and requires collateral. Subsequent larger loans can be obtained through existing microlending organizations in Nebraska.
Before applying, it is a good idea to review the Quick Grow Loan Program page and review the Quick Grow Express Loan Policy information (MS Word file). The online application serves as a completed application for loans up to $10, 000.
Step 1 - Pre-Application Questions
Before you begin gathering or completing personal and business information on your application, please consider the following questions:
- Is your business physically located in Nebraska?
- Does your startup or existing small business have 10 or fewer employees? (REAP and GROW Nebraska are microenterprise programs and primarily focus on businesses with 10 or fewer employees.)
Step 2 - Gather Information
Gather pertinent business and personal information and have it readily available while applying online. Once you begin your application, you will enter a user name and password and will be able save and complete your application at your own pace.
Business Information You Will Need:
- General business information such as business name and phone number.
- One year financials (historical for existing or pro forma for startup).
- Basic business information including marketing, business structure, etc.
- Basic loan questions including available collateral, credit history search authorization, use of loan, etc.
Peerform, based in New York, New York, is a new entrant to the peer-to-peer lending market. Like Lending Club and Prosper Marketplace, Peerform is a platform that facilitates loans between lenders and borrowers. It offers 3-year unsecured personal loans from $1,000 to $25,000. The interest rates for the loans range from 4.56% to 27.08% (as of...
YOUR FIRST DOLLAR ONLINE in 7 days or less (Absolute Beginners Only Training): How to make your first dollar online by publishing simple e-books on kindle