An unsecured personal loan requires no collateral and provides security and convenience with fixed monthly payments.
- No collateral required
- Minimum loan amount $5, 000*
- Competitive fixed rates, lower than most credit cards
- Transfer payment funds online and access your unsecured personal loan information and balance through Online Banking
- Earn 15, 000 KeyBank Relationship Rewards® points for opening a new Unsecured Personal Loan† and expanding your relationship with KeyBank.
* All credit products are subject to credit approval.
To apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within the following states: AK, CO, ID, IN, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
† Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points.
Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1, 500 points for Activity Point categories.
Steven de Sousa Vitória (born 11 January 1987) is a Canadian-born Portuguese footballer who plays for G.D. Estoril Praia as a central defender.
Born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, to Portuguese immigrants from the Azores, Vitória was signed by F.C. Porto at the age of 18. In the following years, he began a series of loans, starting out at G.D...
Diego Orejuela Rodríguez (born 20 January 1962 in La Luisiana, Seville) is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a midfielder.
Orejuela made his professional debuts with RCD Español, being an undisputed starter since age 21 - after serving four loans in the lower leagues, all in Catalonia - and remaining as such for the following six...