No Credit Required Shopping Option
Own it in 30, 60, or 90 days
With generous approval amounts, high approval rates and flexible payments, getting the merchandise you want has never been easier. Plus, unlike rent-to-own programs, you save money with a 5-month minimum-term program featuring early purchase opportunities so you have the freedom to choose when to exit your agreement.
Here’s how it works:
1. Get approved.
2. Select the items you want, including warranties, accessories, and services.
3. TEMPOE, Abt’s financing partner, will purchase the items for you.
Make your first payment and have the items on their way to your home! Then, choose to own them in 30, 60, or 90 days, for as little as 5% above the retail amount. If you choose to stay in your agreement, at the end of your 5-month minimum-term, you can choose to purchase the items, continue making payments, or return the items to TEMPOE at no charge.
If you have great credit, poor credit, or no credit at all, Abt's no credit required shopping could be for you. Just choose the products you want, fill out the application, and Abt can deliver it!
Some of the Benefits of Abt's No Credit Required Shopping:
- Flexible payment options, with monthly or bi-weekly (twice a month) options.
- Low payments.
- Early purchase options, so you decide how much to spend and when to exit your agreement.
- High approval rates, regardless of credit score.
- Speedy approval decisions in under 3 minutes.
- No waiting-take it home today!
- This program helps you rebuild credit
- You must have a checking or savings account, or credit or debit card
- First payment must be made at time of purchase with credit or debit card
*You must have a checking account or savings account, or credit or debit card.
Credit card interest is the principal way in which credit card issuers generate revenue. A card issuer is a bank or credit union that gives a consumer (the cardholder) a card or account number that can be used with various payees to make payments and borrow money from the bank simultaneously. The bank pays the payee and then charges the...
Corus Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORSQ) operated as the holding company for Corus Bank, N.A., a United States company that offered consumer and corporate banking products and services. The bank's deposit products included checking, savings, money market, and time deposit accounts. Its loan portfolio primarily comprised commercial real estate...
48"x120" NO CREDIT CHECK BANNER SIGN car automobile pay here furniture appliance
Office Product (SignMission)
Luxlady Premium Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Flip Pu Leather Wallet Case Red and yellow vintage metallic kettles on cement floor IMAGE 19417654
Wireless (Luxlady Inc)