A cash advance is a short-term loan, meaning you borrow a relatively small amount of money for a short period of time. These types of loans are usually payday loans; the expectation is that you will repay the amount borrowed, plus interest and any fees, on or around your next payday.
As for the term “online, ” that simply means that you can apply for your loan, receive your money if approved, and repay the money you borrow, all on the Internet. Unlike a storefront lender, whose hours are limited and location might be inconvenient, CashNetUSA lets you apply for an online cash advance without leaving the comfort of your home.
What Are the Requirements for an Online Cash Advance?
Before we talk about the requirements for a cash advance, you should head to our Rates & Terms page to see if CashNetUSA offers cash advances in your state. It may be that we only offer longer-term installment loans, or even that we don’t offer loans in your state at all.
If we do offer cash advances in your state, you just have to meet a few requirements to be eligible to apply:
- You must be 18 or older
- You must have been employed for at least one month
- You must have an active checking account
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
How Do I Get a Cash Advance from CashNetUSA?
Applying for an online cash advance from CashNetUSA is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Head over to our application. To start with, we’ll ask you to create an online account with your email and a password. This will allow you to manage your loan, if approved, and make it easier to apply for future loans.
- Next, you’ll enter some personal information like your name and address. We’ll use these details to help verify your identity. After that, we’ll need your employment information and bank account number to make sure you meet our basic requirements.
- Once we have all that information, we’ll take a quick look at your financial history though national databases like Clarity, reviewing your track record when it comes to repaying debts like bills and other loans. We don’t look at your credit score directly, so you could be approved even if you have less-than-perfect credit.† However if you have a history of not paying back your debts, we will likely decline your application.
Sarnia Transit provides public transportation within the City of Sarnia and the independent village of Point Edward in Ontario, Canada. This includes conventional bus transit; transportation of people with disabilities (Care-A-Van) ; transportation support for major events; charter services.
Currently the regular service operates daily: